Mar Gregorios Syriac Orthodox Young Adults
¡ To integrate young adults into the life, mission and work of the Orthodox Church.
During the 27th Annual Family Conference in July 2012, a new sub-organization formed under the Mar Gregorios Syriac Orthodox Students Association (MGSOSA), called Mar Gregorios Syriac Orthodox Young Adults (MGSOYA).
Who is a part of MGSOYA?
- Upper 20’s-late 30’s
- College graduates
- Young couples (with or without children)
What is our purpose?
- Strengthen our spiritual life
- Develop relationships and connections within our church community
- Deepen our Orthodox faith
- To pass it on to our children
- Build stronger Orthodox families
- Learning sacraments and God’s Word
- Social events and serving the community