HEART SURGERY (BYPASS) CHARITY
St. Ignatious MJSC Cathedral is conducting a major charity event in 2016-2017 to help the poor patients in Kerala to get open heart and coronary artery bypass grafting surgeries.
Surgeries will be performed free of charge to who need immediate heart operation, but cannot afford it due to financial difficulties. Patients should meet the criteria as given below.
- The Application signed by the patient (use standard form provided by St Ignatious Cathedral).
- Doctor certificate, angiograms/CAT scans and relevant medical records.
- Certification/Letter from the vicar of a Malankara Jacobite Syrian Christian Church regarding the medical condition, the financial condition of patient and the need for charity help.
- Patient age should not to exceed 65 years.
- Patient is willing to undergo the surgery at Bharath Hospital, Kottayam only.
- Patient is willing to sign an agreement with St.
Ignatious MJSC Cathedral releasing the church from any post-surgery
Payments for surgery are settled with Bharath Hospital directly, at no circumstances money will be directly sent to patient. Preliminary review of the applications meeting the selection criteria will be done by St. Ignatious Cathedral charity coordinators and board of directors. Final selection of patients will be based on results of all necessary tests recommended by Bharath Hospital. The patient will be responsible for the test expenses incurred before the surgery.
Please send applications by mail to:
St. Ignatious MJSC Cathedral
2707 Dove Creek Lane
Carrollton, Texas, 75006 USA
You may also send scanned copies of all pages of application by email to stignatiouschurch @ gmail . com
Click here to download application form
God bless you!